Mobile Menu - OpenMobile Menu - Closed


Agency Help

There are times when constituents have difficulty getting answers from federal agencies. As the Congressman representing the Fourth District of Oklahoma, my office is here to help. Although we cannot guarantee the outcome of an inquiry, we can assist by contacting an agency on your behalf and do our best in helping you receive a timely response to your request.

In order to help you with federal agency issues, the law requires that we have a privacy release from you. Once my office has received your completed release form, we will inquire to the agency on your behalf. If you are a resident of the Fourth District and need assistance, we encourage you to complete a privacy release form and return it to my office. 

If you have questions, please call (405) 329-6500 and a member of my staff will assist you.

To download the form, please CLICK HERE. You must print and sign the form before you can submit it to our office for assistance. Instructions on returning the form are located on the second page of the release form.